Activities and Framework
The enterprise-wide risk management activities and framework would, among others, take into consideration and/or implement the following:
Methods and Processes
Enterprise Risk Management
Enterprise Risk Management includes the methods and processes used by organisations to manage risks and seize opportunities related to the achievement of their objectives. It can also provide a framework for overall risk management, which typically involves:
- identifying particular events or circumstances relevant to the organization’s objectives (risks and opportunities), assessing them in terms of likelihood and magnitude of impact, determining a response strategy, and monitoring progress
- identifying and proactively addressing risks and opportunities, business enterprises protect and create value for their stakeholders, including owners, employees, customers, regulators, and society overall.
We can help you take care of Enterprise Risk Management by becoming your Health and Safety Agent in order to:
- Establish a business applicable methodology
- Implement a process for the identification of risks and exposures
- Develop and set of minimum norms and standards
- Measure and evaluate (assessment) of risk mitigation results
- Conduct “Gap Analysis” report with findings, proposals, and recommendations for corrective actions/risk mitigation.
We manage your Enterprise Risk Management framework as an Agent covering • Asset and liability management • Financial risk management • Physical risk management • Legal and regulatory structures • Risk financing (insurance) • Risk management processes.
Identifying the Key Risk Areas
Physical Risk Assessment
In addition to this, we also conduct a high-level assessment of any material incidents that might have recently occurred.