The Resource, Knowledge, and Experience contained within the EMPOWERisk Organisation is extensive, in both theoretical as well as practical knowledge, having been developed and enhanced since 1980.
Our Resources have worked for private, parastatal, state-owned entities as well as national and local government sectors including Southern African Developing Countries such as Botswana, Zimbabwe, and Lesotho as well as several other African countries in the following industries and disciplines:
Industry Types and Sectors
- Compensation for occupational injuries and diseases management.
- Energy generation and distribution;
- General Industry;
- Hazardous chemicals;
- Operational risk management;
- Physical risk management;
- Primary care;
- Post Offices;
- Power Stations;
- Risk financing (insurance);
- Soft Drink Manufacturing;
- Veterinary research;
- Waste management;
- Potable water management and distribution;
- Wastewater management;
Resource, Knowledge, and Experience
See how our Resource Knowledge and Experience can make your risk matters a thing of the past. Please contact us so we can meet with you to discuss how this is done.
“Have a Risk Rewarding Day!”